Weatherford Nigeria Limted Recruitment for HR Business Partner. We present in this article the requirements and how to apply for HR Business Partner at Weatherford Nigeria Limted.
Weatherford Nigeria Limted Recruitment
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job ID: 2023-179974
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Position Type: Regular – Full-Time
Category: Human Resources
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively work to strengthen HR deliveries within Weatherford and in particular to support the organisation with HR projects.
- Support the HR senior team members with day to day HR activities.
- Work alongside Managers to improve employee relations and maximise the effectiveness of resources to ensure management meet operational requirements.
- Provide day to day operational recruitment activities from initial discussions or requirements through to final selection and offer negotiations.
- Provide support to a range of HR processes and programs such as resourcing, talent development, performance improvement, training and development.
- Support HR projects as and when required.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Degree preferred.
- 3 – 7+ years related experience.
- HR experience within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Knowledge of the Nigeria business, employment laws and policies.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience of Employee Relations, Employment Engagement and Change Management.
- Confident decision maker and have the ability to challenge managers when required.
- Positive mindset.
- Strong ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- High ethical standards.
- Change facilitator.
How to Apply for Weatherford Nigeria Limted Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply