WAECDIRECT ONLINE – RESULT CHECKER – WAEC Result 2023 is out. This page contains a detailed guide on how to check your WAEC result correctly. WAEC Result Checker Nigeria. You will also see how to check your WAEC result online for free.
This post will help you on how to check 2023 WAEC Result with mobile device or Computer devices and how to print your West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Results online.
Some related searches about WAEC Result 2023
Is Waec result 2023 out?
How can I check my WAEC result online?
How can I check my WAEC Result by Phone?
How can I check my WAEC with Pin Online?
Website to check 2023 WAEC Result
How can I check my Wassce Result via www.waecdirect.org?
How To Print Your WAEC Result 2023
It is important for you to print your WAEC result as soon as your WAEC Result is Out. This is the easiest way to avoid double-checking your results. Please note that you will need to get a scratch card in order to print your WAEC results.
- First, you need is to select the ‘Send results to Email option’ on the WAEC result checker.
- Log in and enter your email address
- Click on ‘Submit’.
How to Check WAEC Result Using Phone
- Go to WAEC website https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 3052345678)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg 2023
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit
How to Check WAEC Result Using SMS
You can also check your WAEC results via sms. Simply follow the steps below
- On your phone, type the following: WAEC*Exam No*PIN*Exam Year
- Then, send to, 32327
- You will receive your WAEC result as sms immediately.
How to Check WAEC Result Online 2023
- Go to the WAEC portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
- Select your Examination Year, e.g. 2023.
- Select your examination type, i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter your WAEC Pin (Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number)
- Enter your WAEC Serial Number (Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN)
- Click the “Submit” button to get your WAEC result
Official WAEC Result Checker Link
The official link to check your waec result online is https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789).
For examination year < 1999, enter your 8-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 5-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 19865001)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Next Step/Stage After Checking WAEC Result
As soon as you have checked your WAEC Result, you are expected to Upload Your WAEC Result To Your JAMB CAPS Portal In Order For You To Get Admission Into The School Of Your Choice- SEE How to Upload WAEC, NECO, SSCE Result on JAMB Portal 2023 HERE
Important WAEC Result Update
- Do not laminate your ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT, instead keep it in a safe place. If you do, you have removed the authenticity of the result, so try as much as possible not to laminate it.
- Get a good water proof file and store your result. As a matter of fact all important documents shouldn’t be laminated.