Vennote Technologies Limited Recruitment for Scrum Master. Apply now for the position of Scrum Master at Vennote Technologies Limited. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Vennote Technologies Limited Recruitment for Scrum Master
Vennote Technologies Limited is a well established ICT company with experience spanning over two decades in enterprise solutions using best of breed products in very large IT deployments around the world. Vennote Technologies Limited has certified Skilled Technical resources delivering world class implementation and support services through the use of best practices. Our alliances cuts across the dominant technology companies world wide with which we use in providing word class End –to- End solutions to our esteemed clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
- To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
Requirements for Vennote Technologies Limited Recruitment
Scrum Master Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
Benefits of the Job
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Hybrid work plan
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
How to Apply Vennote Technologies Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted