NDLEA Recruitment Registration – . Recall that NDLEA have opened its online registration portal and application is currently ongoing for interested and qualified applicants. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. The NDLEA recruitment form can be accessed via the NDLEA recruitment website.
Recall that 53,170 applicants access portal in 24 hours and the ndlea portal was down and applicants finds it difficult to complete their registration. We have a solution to ndlea portal issue
General requirements for the NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024
- Applicants interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
You are one step away from being among the NDLEA shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
Which Browser is faster for NDLEA Recruitment Registration?
Note, for a successful registration, we advise you use OPERA MIINI BROWSER as it is faster for the nldea recruitment registration. From our research so far, we recommend you using Opera Mini browser for your registration.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at ndlea.gov.ng
- Access the employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
NDLEA recruitment Closing Date 2023
The NDLEA recruitment deadline is on Saturday 8th April 2023. All applications must be submitted online before the closing date.