RYSA 2023/2024 – Apply/Register for Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme – This update is to inform the general public on the steps and directions to apply for the ongoing Rural Youth Skill Acquisition (RYSA) Programme 2023. All you need to apply successfully are all contained here.
The Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme RYSA is organized by the Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development with support from the Federal Government with UNCDF, UNIDO and EU as funding partners.
The program is designed to take the skill acquisition programmes to the rural youth population with the objectives to create income-earning opportunities, stem youth restiveness, discourage rural-urban drift and grow the local economy.
The target youths demography are Nigerians youths who are of native origins from a rural community and are also in need of business start-ups and fundamental business skills.
Eligibility for RYSA Program Application Form 2023/2024
The criteria that must be met by applicants for selection are:
1. Must be between eighteen (18) to thirty-five (35) years of age.
2. Must hail from a rural community across the 36 states in Nigeria.
3. Must have First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or higher.
4. Must have basic knowledge on any of the listed enterprises/ventures, and have shown interests in RYSA program.
5. Be willing to learn new skills in the chosen area, which will help grow his/her personal venture after the training course.
How to Apply for RYSA Application Form 2023/2024
Interested candidates should Complete and submit the online application form via https://rysa.ng/apply
You will require confirming your registration with a valid email address then setting up your contact information. This will also involve uploading the electronic versions.