RSCSC Online Test Guideline – Rivers State Civil Service Commission Applicants’ Online Test Guideline: Here are all you need to know; the requirements, test duration, closing date, and how to write it successfully.
RSCSC Online Test Guideline
BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE ONLINE TEST, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CAREFULLY:
1. The testing period extends from 11:59 PM on Friday, June 16, 2023, to 11:59 PM on Sunday, June 18, 2023, totaling 48 hours. You can take the test at any time that is convenient for you.
2. To participate in this test, you must register using the Application ID provided on your application printout.
3. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection and that your device supports major web browsers.
4. The duration of the test for each applicant is 3 minutes. Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) will be used, and it is recommended that you attempt all questions before your time expires.
5. The test will cover various areas, including english, verbal reasoning, quantitative analysis, teamwork, time management and work etiquette, etc.
6. It is not permissible to take the test more than once.
7. Click on the “take test” link to begin your assessment.
To participate in this test, you must register using the Application ID provided on your application printout or your bvn.