Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Recruitment 2023/2024 – Applications are invited from all interested persons to fill the vacancies available in the Rivers State Smart Schools. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Rivers SUBEB Recruitment Portal is Out!
Pursuant to the approval of a Smart School for Rivers State by the Federal Government, and the subsequent approval for staffing of the school by the government of Rivers State, the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB) invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill teaching positions in the Junior Secondary, Primary, and Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) section of the Rivers State Smart School.
- Candidates shall be no less that 18 years and no more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- All interested candidates shall have demonstrable skill in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Connecting Devices, and the Internet.
- Candidates shall possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree in Education or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education, in addition to a Bachelor of Art or Science Degree.
- A teaching license certified by the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) shall be an added advantage.
- Prior working experience in a Smart School shall be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall demonstrate capacity for written and spoken communication in English.
How to Apply
Interested but qualified candidates shall apply online at the portal with the following attachments: Click here to apply.
Other Requirements | Documents to Upload
- Application letter, typewritten and signed by applicant.
- Recent colour passport photograph (not older than six months) on a white background.
- Birth certificate or affidavit of birth (recently worn age declarations are liable to be rejected).
- All educational certificates from First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC), and Senior School Certificate to highest degree attained by candidates.
- Professional licenses and certifications like TRCN.
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
- Nysc Dicharge or Exemption Certificate, where applicable
- Detailed curriculum vitae with the names, designations, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three referees.
- Interested but qualified candidates shall apply online at the portal with the following attachments: Click here to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted by email.
- All applications must be submitted on or before 19th April, 2023.
Application Closing Date
All applications must be submitted on or before 19th April, 2023.