Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is out. See more details regarding the RSUBEB list of successful candidates, Rivers State SUBEB teachers Shortlisted Candidate, requirements, and other related information below
How to Check Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Visit RSUBEB’s official shortlist website at https://rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com
Or check your email address for your name
What are the Required Documents for the Rivers State UBEB Screening?
To prove you were the one who fill out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center
- Recent Passport photographs
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print out of your registration slip
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voter’s card
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
NOTE – The screening test will be a Computer-Based Test. The date, time, and examination center will be communicated to you via E-mail.