Renewed Hope CCT Registration Portal : Renewed Hope Login – This provides targeted monthly base cash transfer of NGN 5,000 to the eligible mined from the NSR. The transfer is to help improve their consumption levels and to encourage them to develop savings skills. The overall objective is aimed at reducing poverty, preventing the vulnerable households from becoming poorer and building their ability to be better than what they were before they started benefiting from the programme.
What is the cash transfer scheme in Nigeria?
- Education: Increase children school enrolment/attendance
- Environment: Address environmental hazards to improve productive assets
- Health: Improve utilization of health facilities for ante-natal care, post-natal care, and child immunization
- Nutrition: Improve child nutrition
How much is conditional cash transfer in Nigeria?
The Government said it would commence the payment of N25, 000 monthly to the said 15 million households for three months, from October to December 2023. It further claims that the scheme, now rechristened “the Renewed Hope Conditional Cash Transfer for 15 million households”, will get to 62 million Nigerians.
The livelihood support activities facilitate graduation of beneficiaries out of poverty, thereby making them financially independent.
Livelihood support aims at complementing the cash transfer to help targeted households to build a mind-set of enterprise development in order to reduce abject poverty in communities and create opportunities for work both on-farm and off-farm especially among women and youth. The livelihood component of this programme is fundamentally focused at enabling beneficiaries to establish a sustainable means of livelihood. A number of beneficiaries have made remarkable progress in their individual lives and households. A lot of the beneficiaries of the CCT are engaged in productive business activities for self-reliance. Some of them are engage in animal husbandry, petty trading, services such as dressmaking, grinding of grains and other necessary service at the communities which was the preserve of a few persons.
What is the website for the renewed hope job creation program?
Beneficiaries are provided with capacity building in the areas of Savings and Group Mobilization (SGM), Life Skills (LS), Micro Business Skills (MBDP), Co-orientation, and Nutrition training for co-responsibility.
Some productive activities engaged in by beneficiaries include:
- Farming such as cassava, maize, rice, and similar products
- Animal farming such as goats, sheep, poultry, cows, and piggery
- Petty trading such as provision shops
- Processing of produce such as rice, cassava, oil palm, shear butter, and groundnut
- Rendering of milling services
- Rendering of tailoring service
- Community projects such as drilling of boreholes and digging wells, renovation of health centres, and schools.
How to apply for CCT from FG?
To register for the Conditional Cash Transfer visit https://ncto.gov.ng/