NTA recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. The NTA recruitment form can be accessed via the NTA website. This web page outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the NTA 2023 recruitment exercise.
General Requirements for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Must have a Local Government Identification letter
- Interested applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organisation
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must be dependable and punctual
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.nta.ng
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information such as: Your Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, Preferred Physical Screening State, National Identification Number (NIN), Education Qualifications.
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.