nscdc exam date 2023 – The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) was established by Act 3 of 2003 with numerous security responsibilities. This Act was amended in year 2007, to further strengthen and empower the Corps for better service delivery.
Is NSCDC Shortlist & CBT Exam out?
Yes, the Shortlisted candidates name for the 2023 nscdc screening exercise and cbt exam is out and will commence on Thursday, 18th, may, 2023
Nigeria Civil Defence Screening Date 2023/2024 and Examination Centres
This is to inform all candidates who applied for recruitment into Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) to visit Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board’s (CDCFIB) portal at https://cdcfib.career/ or check their emails and phones for messages and to check if you are amongst those shortlisted as well as print your invitation letter for the Computer-Based Test (CBT) holding on Thursday 18th May, 2023.
Note: The CBT stage of this recruitment process is entirely free.
Civil Defence Screening Requirements
Document needed during Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise includes:
- Passport photographs
- Academic Certificates
- Aptitude Writing Materials
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Medical Reports
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Local Government Certificate
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- Parental Consent
- Valid means of identification such as National ID Card, Voters Card, an International Passport, Drivers License
Important points to Note on NSCDC Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- Anyone found to have submitted a false document would be disqualified
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals at the screening center.
- Prepare well for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps examination.
- Also, go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Avoid exam malpractice