NSCDC And NIS Recruitment Approved Timetable 2023/2024 – Following the recently ended CBT on May 14th, 2023, the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has announced the Approved Timetable For Conclusion Of NSCDC And NIS Recruitment 2023.
The Screening/Document Verification/Psychometric Test for applicants of the NSCDC Recruitment 2023 and NIS Recruitment 2023 across Zonal Commands begins on the 14th of June 2023 and finishes on the 28th of June 2023, according to CDCFIB.
Below is the schedule of the exercise, kindly check it out:
CDCFIB Approved Timeline For Final NSCDC And NIS Recruitment
1. 7th to 13th June 2023 – Sending of notifications Via SMS and email to successful candidates
2. 14th to 28th June 2023 – Physical Screening/ Document Verification’ Psychometric test across Zonal Commands for NSCDC and NIS
3. 6th June to 30th July 2023 – Submission of Report of Physical Screening/Document Verification Exercise
4. 10th July 2023 – Presentation of Successful Applicants to the Board for Approval
5. 11th July to 26th August 2023 – Invitation of successful applicants by the Board for, Documentation/Issuance of, Appointment Letters to Officers by the Board and to the Junior Officers by the Services.