NPC Bank Detail Submission Portal for Shortlisted Candidates: How to Submit Your Bank Details on NPC Recruitment Portal, 2023. NPC Bank Detail Submission Portal for Shortlisted Candidates – Be informed that applicants of the National Population Commission (NPC) for ad hoc staff job recruitment. Interested and qualified candidate should application successful.
NPC Bank Detail Submission Portal for Shortlisted Candidates- National Population Commission (NPC) for ad hoc staff recruitment whose application status has been approved for the conduct of 2023 population and housing census are required to submit their Bank Details on the NPC portal. In this post, we will show you how to submit your Bank details to NPC Portal.
Submit Your Bank Details on NPC Portal: A Step-by-Step Guide Submitting bank details to the National Population Commission portal: A step-by-step guide
If you applied for the adhoc staff position, you can now check your application status. Approved applicants can then submit their bank details as required by the NPC through the portal.
How to submit your Bank Account details on the NPC recruitment portal:
· Access the NPC ad hoc staff recruitment portal OR https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
· Locate the “Check Application Status” button and click it.
· Enter your NPC Application Code or NIN.
· Click “PROCEED” and be patient for a few minutes. If your application status is approved, you’ll see a button labeled “Submit Bank Details.”
· Click on the “Submit Bank Details” button.
· Enter your correct Bank Account Number and select your bank.
How to Check Your Application Status and Submit Your Bank Details
Click on “Check Application Status”
Enter your “Application Code” or NIN number
Click “Submit Bank Details”