NNPC / SPDC JV Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), the operator of the NNPC/SPDC/Total Energies and NAOC Joint venture, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024
Duration: 12 months (non-renewable)
- The Postgraduate Research Internship program aims to provide talented Nigerians with opportunities to gain work experience and conduct research within SPDC.
- Open primarily to talented Nigerian postgraduate students currently enrolled in Nigerian universities.
- In exceptional cases, Nigerians studying abroad may also be considered.
- Master’s Degree students must be under 30 years of age by January 2, 2024, and Ph.D. students should be under 35 years by the same date to qualify.
- Applicants who have previously participated in the program will not be considered.
Teams / Disciplines:
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring.
- Oil Spill Response: Ground Water Remediation.
How to Apply For Shell for Postgraduate Research Internship Programme 2024
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae (including the applicant’s contact phone number, email address, and contact information of three referees) and a titled, 3-page summary of the candidate’s postgraduate research program (including study background, technical objectives, methodology/data required, and expected outcomes) to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.comusing the Job Title as the subject of email.
- Selection will be based on the postgraduate program/proposal’s relevance to the business objectives of Shell Companies in Nigeria. Only students with the highest potential will be considered for further screening.
- SPDC and its Joint Venture Partners DO NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- SPDC and its Joint Venture Partners DO NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/’Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Closing Date: 13th November, 2023.