NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) was incorporated as a private limited liability company on October 9, 2008, and it commenced full operations initially as a manning outfit on August 2010 under the name “NLNG Ship Manning Limited”.
NSML has evolved from a purely manning company into an international maritime services company providing a wide range of top-notch maritime and shipping services which include – manning, fleet management, training, terminal management, maritime consultancy and project management; hence a change of the name of the company to “NLNG Ship Management Limited”.
We are recruiting talented individuals to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Type: Voyage Contract
Job Grade: Shipboard Officer
- The Chief Engineer Officer is the ship’s technical manager and head of the maintenance team.
The right candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 24 months experience on a Gas Tanker, preferably LNG tanker
- Have a minimum of Class 1 (Steam or Combined) Certificate of Competency issued by a Maritime Agency approved by the Bermuda flag. (See link https://bsma.bm/seafarers/).
- International Passport
- Seaman’s Discharge Book
- STCW Mandatories (PSSR, PST, Fire Fighting and Prevention)
- STCW Advanced certificates (PSCRB & Advanced Fire Fighting approved by Bermuda Flag)
- Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker Endorsement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Applicants should upload their updated CV and copies of their CoC and Discharge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to an outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Application Deadline 31st July, 2023.