Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening Date 2023 – The Police Service Commission (PSC) in conjunction with the Nigeria Police Force(NPF) invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Specialist (Artisan) & General Duty Police Constable (Recruits)
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin and birth and must possess the National Identification Number, NIN;
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics;
- Applicants must be aged between 18 -25 years;
- Applicants must have a valid email address and phone number and SSCE statements of results or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening Requirements/ Documents
Applicants are expected to come to their various screening venues wearing clean white T-shirts and shorts. The following are also required of them:
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- Printout of application submission confirmation page
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin, and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age – neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form
Nigeria Police | Police Service Commission Recruitment Latest News
GENERAL REQUIREMENT / METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address and valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth and Certificates of Origin
- Fill and submit the Online form(Review the information before final submission)
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit
- Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN) .
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female..
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of admission
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
GENERAL DUTY CONSTABLE REQUIREMENT
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO with credit passes in English and Mathematics not later than 2014
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
SPECIALIST (ARTISAN) CONSTABLE REQUIREMENT
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics not later than 2015
- Applicants must be aged between 18-28 years.
- Medical/Veterinary Assistants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/SSCE or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics while other Certificates in relevant fields will be added advantage
- Specialized Fields
- Medical Assistant (Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Veterinary Assistant (Relevant Certificate in Animal Health/Livestock) etc
- Band Section
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 Screening Date
The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 Screening will end on the 30th of November, 2023.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 Screening Venue
The location will be specified in your confirmation slip.