GTBank Job Recruitment 2023/2024 | How to Apply – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Is GTBank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, GTBank recruitment exercise 2023 has commenced and applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the vacant positions available.
In addition, the bank as made it crystal clear that they do not charge applicants a dime, therefore, refrain from anyone who might try enticing you to this act.
Job Vacancies at Guaranty Trust Bank
- Graduate/Excretive Trainee
- Senior Information Security Officer
- Internal Control Supervisor
- Relationship Officer
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Direct Sales Agent
- Communication & Externa Affairs Officer
Feel free to apply for any of these positions but remember that the most important thing is meeting the job requirements.
Requirements for GTBank Recruitment 2023
- Applicant should have atleast Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field of study from a recognized institution.
- Personality: A go-getter, good negotiator, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent communication and social skills.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt standard working frameworks and collaboration with IT and Business Owners and Subject Matter Experts during innovation identification and appraisal of Projects
- Communicate clearly and persuasively, orally or in writing, dealing with technical issues in a nontechnical manner.
- Work on projects with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Analyze and choose between options where the solution is not always obvious.
- Capacity to influence decisions at senior management levels
- Analyze information from range of sources and develop effective solutions/recommendations.
- Keep abreast of technical developments and trends, bring these into day-to-day work when feasible and build them into new project developments.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Aim to get things done well and set and meet challenging goals, create own measures of excellence and constantly seek ways of improving performance.
- A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking and able to work without supervision.
How to Apply for GTBank Recruitment 2023
- Visit the recruitment portal https://www.gtbank.co.ke/about/careers
- Choose vacancies or internship
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the application instructions
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload your passport, educational credentials and other documents needed
- Review your application to correct possible mistakes
Application Closing Date