Government of Yukon Recruitment 2023 for Physiotherapist – This to to inform you about the ongoing Physiotherapist Jobs Opportunity at Government of Yukon, Canada.
Yukon’s Department of Health and Social Services aims to promote, protect, and enhance the well-being of Yukon people through a continuum of quality, accessible, and appropriate health and social services. Continuing Care’s philosophy is “every action and decision performed by this position is founded on respect for the residents/clients, for the promotion of their dignity, individual freedom, choice and lifestyle, and meaningful quality living.
Government of Yukon Recruitment 2023 for Physiotherapist Requirement
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Please note selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Experience as a Physiotherapist, providing assessment and treatment preferably in a community environment would be considered an asset
- Experience working in rural communities is an asset
Candidates should have and may be assessed on:
- Strong assessment skills
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate individual and group programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict management and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage a diverse caseload.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, with an emphasis on Yukon First Nation’s culture.
Conditions of Employment:
- TB screening
- WHIMIS 2015
- CPR level C (within the last 18 months)
- RCMP Vulnerable Sector check
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Licensed to work in the Yukon as a Physiotherapist
- Second hand smoke
- Exposure to latex products
- Travel within the territory
- Exposure to animals in the Pet Therapy Program
How to Apply for Yukon Recruitment 2023
TO APPLY, VISIT https://yukongovernment.hua.hrsmart.com