Are you interested in the Schlumberger Foundation faculty grant of $50,000 per year? Do you have all it takes to get the sum? if yes, then hurry and apply for the 2023/2025 Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships
The Faculty for the Future program, launched in 2004, awards fellowships to women from developing and emerging economies to pursue PhD or Post-doctoral research in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields at leading universities worldwide.
The Schlumberger Foundation is committed to gender parity in science and recognizes that full access to and participation in a STEM curriculum is essential for the empowerment of women and girls.
By facilitating STEM research for women scientists in emerging economies, scientific and technological advances will be enhanced in the local communities and regions from where selected candidates are awarded for this program. Since its launch in 2004, 863 women from 90 countries have received Faculty for the Future fellowships to pursue PhD and Post-doctoral research in STEM in leading universities and research institutes outside of their home country.
- Candidates should have applied to, have been admitted to, or be currently enrolled in a university abroad when submitting their grant application.
- They are also expected to contribute to the public sector where their newly acquired technical and scientific skills can help provide evidence-based support for STEM policy making, including topics of gender representation.
- Must hold an excellent academic record, demonstrate leadership skills, community outreach activities and have a track record in encouraging girls and women into STEM fields.
- Should also prove their commitment to return to their home countries upon completion of their studies to contribute to the economic, social and technological advancement of their home regions by strengthening the STEM teaching and research faculties of their home institutions as well as through their leadership in science-based entrepreneurship.
What you will Benefit
- Faculty for the Future grants are based on actual costs for eligible expenses up to a maximum of USD 50,000 per year for a PhD and maximum of USD 40,000 per year for a Post-doc and may be renewed through to completion of studies.
- Renewal grants are subject to performance, recommendations from supervisors and strong evidence of re-integration plans in the home country.
How to apply
To begin application Visit the Official Webpage CLICK HERE
Application Closing Date: November 10, 2023