Radio Now FM is a public service media company focused on delivering factual, nuanced, and balanced Nigerian-focused programming.
Application are invited for:
Title: Internship Program
Location: Ajah Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- As an intern, you will be part of our Editorial team working on news and current affairs.
- You will be an integral part of the team that delivers factual, in-depth news and high-level cross-platform journalism to the millions who rely on us to stay informed and in touch with happenings across Nigeria.
- Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Researching news and gathering news through online sources
- Using verification and fact-checking tools like reverse imaging respected websites like Dubawa and we verify to ensure the validity of our information.
- Create audio content for our radio station and visual content for our digital platforms
- Provide support to the team as assigned
- Completed NYSC with less than 2 years of work experience
- Graduated and awaiting NYSC
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for journalism
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Social media savvy
- Keen curiosity
- We believe in investing in our interns’ growth and development.
You can expect:
- Hands on learning experience in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Mentorship opportunities with some of the leading journalists in Nigeria
- Opportunity to expand your network within the journalism and civil society space
- Stipend for your valuable contribution
- Training and development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and a 150 words essay on any topic of their choice, to: Hr@thisisradionow.comusing the job title as the subject of their mail.
Or Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date: 31st August, 2023.