Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Completion & Workover Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Drilling and Rig
Job type: Contract
Job Nature: Standard
- Follows operations, provides technical support during operations and ensures procedures are followed by off/on shore
- supervisors. Where applicable ensures MOC are written and risk assessments are carried out and communicated to the off/on
- shore team in a timely manner.
- Participates to CWOP and risk assessment sessions for completion and workover operations.
- Ensures lessons learnt and best practices are communicated to service company and other stakeholders
- Follows well KPI and CPI database, and benchmark operations against ‘’best composite’’ performance
- Follow-up and close-out any highlighted improvement actions. Participates in contractor site / process technical and HSE audits
- Participates to the preparation, planning, optimization and follow-up on off/on shore execution of well completion operations
- Ensures completion schematics and final tallies are correct and uploaded into WELLVIEW.
- Participate to LEAN, 3C, cost rationalization and continuous improvement culture within the completion team through-out the
- well delivery cycle
- Ensures all Completion docs are issued, validated and stored as per COMPANY doc management policies.
- Ensure Completion specific softwares/IT-tools are fully functional, customized and updated (Wellview, torque and drag
- simulators, Planner)
- Ensures with Logistic Team that stock levels for vital elements are secured. Validates supply plans with special attention to LLI.
- Eliminates superfluous or obsolete equipment from DCD Completion stock
- Organisation (In relationship with Technical Services, GSR, and Assets)
- Participates to the End of Well report preparation and liaise with the Drilling Engineering team
- Liaises with GSR, ECP, FOPs and Contractors to ensure optimization of well operations program and Completions well
- equipment preparation.
- Prepares CFT documents for completion, workover and well test operations. Performs CFT technical assessment and makes
- recommendation to the C&P teams.
- Prepares well handover documents and communicate to Field Operations well parameters and non-conformances
- Prepares completion designs in line with SOR requirements. Performs tubing stress analysis, sand control, corrosion/erosion
- and any other studies required for the completion designs.
- Writes well programs, ensures completion equipment is prepared, is fit for purpose and meets well timelines. Ensures risk
- assessments and HAZID/HAZOP are carried out prior to the completion operations.
- Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, reduce risk and/or cost.
- Leads any third-party studies required (HQ, Service Cies, Labs) for validating BOD.
- Ensure operations programs are prepared
- Ensure that technical and operational synthesis are produced
- Ensure follow-up of operations
- Draw up operating procedures
- Ensure cost follow-up
- Ensure that studies to improve performance are conducted
- Conduct studies and projects for affiliate
- Prepare and conduct invitations to tender and service and equipment contracts
- Optimize activities of service providers and assess their performance
- Actively participates in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes and ensures the contractors under his/her
- responsibility are compliant
- Perform QHSE audit of service companies in accordance to the company rule.
- Is IWCF certified / Comply with COMPANY’s DCD safety matrix.
- Ensure the respect of safety rules and frames of references
- Ensure anticipation of needs and organize supply
- Propose technological innovations
- Contribute to improving skills and know-how
- Participate in R&D projects
- Evaluate job holders
- Prepare budgets
- Plays a key role in the training of job holders
- Approve operating structures.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to COMPANY’s HSE Policy.
- Maintains awareness and ensures compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- M.Sc in an Engineering domain
- 5 to 8 years completion related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years off/on shore exposure
- Previous completion design experience strongly recommended
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- IWCF / BOSIET.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date: 3rd September, 2023