Federal Government 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) Program Community Manager Recruitment 2023/2024 – The 3MTT program kickoff is here, the management team is hiring 37 Learning Community Managers across Nigeria to coordinate the activities of Community members. 3MTT Learning Community is a cluster of learners with full access to structured content and a network of learners to support them.
The 3MTT Community Manager is responsible for:
- Leading, building, and maintaining S3MTT’s community of technical talent and its initiatives within your state (internally and externally) and scalable programs that attract a broad, diverse group of aspiring Nigerian Technologists and prepare them for the tech workforce as well as other opportunities in the digital economy in your state.
- Leading the community and owning the brand of 3MTT in your state to animate existing and attract new community members and fellows to the program. Build and own state-specific and regional strategy, outreach, and messaging for the community at large
- Building models, metrics of success, and growth strategies, ensuring long-term success and growth of the 3MTT community within your state.
- Supporting the team to develop and track metrics for measuring learner progress and selection effectiveness.
- Overseeing the sourcing of volunteer facilitators, experts, venues, hubs, and other stakeholders to host meetups and other events in Nigeria.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you should have:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant managerial experience and strong leadership skills.
- A deep understanding of the Nigeria developer ecosystem will be a plus (other notable community management experience will be a plus)
- Understanding of how to leverage technology and build scalable systems, programs, and teams without compromising quality
- Have outstanding written and spoken communication skills as well as good listening skills
Are a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Have a high level of attention to detail and organization
- Strong professional relationship-building skills
- Proven initiative and persistence. You look for creative ways to overcome obstacles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via https://b.link/3MTT-CM