Tomsey Engineering and Services Recruitment for HSE Officer | Apply Now. Here are the requirements and how to apply for HSE Officer at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited.
Tomsey Engineering and Services Recruitment for HSE Officer
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors. The company has a pool of experienced engineers who have acquired over 20 years experience individually in engineering design, construction, fabrication and maintenance services. The qualities of our services attest to their skills and capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop HSE plans, policies & programs, and ensure implementation to achieve OHS objectives using OHA 18001/ISO 4500: 2018
- Develop, design and conduct HSE trainings to all staff to enhance HSE culture
- Consult with other external authorities and other industry/company experts in order to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practice in OHS
- Conduct routine drills to test Emergency preparedness for all likely emergency scenarios for all staff
- Develop, implement and maintain an environmental Management System on ISO14001:2015 standards
- Advice management and staff on OSH related issues in accordance with best practices and international and local standards
- Design and rreview site emergency management plan
- Develop and implement the company HSE management system in line with best practices and standards
- Manage contractors’ operations and external visitors and ensuring their compliance with safety guidelines and statutory standards
- Coordinate and supervise project site by providing Health and Safety program, plans and ensuring implementation in compliance with relevant standard
- Certify all contractors to ensure compliance with the company HSE policies and standards
- Maintain all required environmental records and documentation
- Monitor and inspect fire extinguishers, fire alarms facilities and ensure reliability in event of fire emergency
- Provide first aid facilities and ensure that first Aid replaceable kits are up to date, available and accessible
- Conduct toolbox talks and pep talks
- Conduct inspection of company pull cars and vehicles and monitor the activities of drivers
- Facilitate internal audits of company’s safety management systems
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Provide and maintain clearly marked muster and fire assembly points and ensure that they are always free of obstruction
- Issuance of Work Permits (PTW) for Hazardous task
- Carry out accident/ incident investigation and Provide timely logging/ reporting of incidents keeping such records on company database
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply Tomsey Engineering and Services Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2023.