NDLEA Assessment Test Portal 2023/2024 – The CBT Services Online NDLEA portal is the online platform used for the conduct of the NDLEA assessment test. The NDLEA Assessment Test is the initial screening test for eligible candidates, who will receive an email with instructions on how to take the online test.
All qualified applicants who meet the requirements should check their email inbox or spam folder starting from for the direct link to participate in the online assessment.
The assessment test should be taken by all qualified applicants within the specified period. Additional instructions on how to participate in the aptitude test will be given in the respective emails sent to shortlisted candidates
All contacted applicants must complete the online test within the designated time and submit it after carefully reading the instructions on the candidate dashboard
CBTServices.online Portal Guidelines
- Make sure your application ID should is written this way: NDLEA-SUPT-2023-12345678910 and not this way: NDLEA/SUPT/2023/12345678910 to login to your assessment dashboard.
- Also NOTE That if you use slash (/) instead of dash (-), you will not be able to access your NDLEA dashboard portal
NDLEA Assessment Test Area of Concentration
- General Assessement (Maths & English)
- Law and about NDLEA
How to Access CBTServices.online Portal & take your exam
- First visit the NDLEA Assessment Test CBTServices.online portal Login: http://www.cbtservices.online/
- Then tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- Afterwards enter your ‘Application ID’ this way: NDLEA-SUPT-2023-12345678910 and not this way: NDLEA/SUPT/2023/12345678910 to login to your assessment dashboard.
- Proceed to read the NDLEA assessment test instructions displayed
- Finally, tap on the ‘PROCEED’ button to start the NDLEA assessment test
CBTServices.online Portal Test Date And Time
- The CBTServices.online Portal Test is scheduled to start at 10:00am on Monday, May 8th and end at 11:59pm on Wednesday, May 10th.
CBTServices.online Portal Test Closing Date
- The NDLEA Assessment Test must be completed by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, May 10th, 2023