PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited Recruitment | Salary & How to Apply. Below are all you need to know and do before applying for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited.
PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited Recruitment
PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited (PAC Holdings) is a Proprietary Investment Company with a special focus on key sectors across emerging and frontier markets in Africa: Financial Services, Hospitality & Entertainment, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Agro-Allied & FMCG, Healthcare, ICT & Media and Renewable Energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
About the Job
- The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring high-quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the foundation maintains its strategic vision and that project activities result in the achievement of intended outputs in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- He/She will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project; assisting the programs officer in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project, and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will work in close collaboration with the project team and volunteers.
Responsibilities for PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited Recruitment
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures, and progress toward achieving the project output;
- Recommend frameworks and best monitoring procedures for the foundation.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project’s success;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system.
- Provide inputs, information, and statistics for quarterly, annual, and other reports.
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist in preparing relevant reports.
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS.
- Provide feedback on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies on Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
Measurable Outputs and Performance Indicators
- Preparation of monthly MIS reports.
- Assist in preparing other relevant reports.
- Organize and conduct training on M&E/MIS for projects and other team members.
- Prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the project.
- Develop an M&E system for the Project and for the government counterpart/stakeholders.
- Assist in preparing reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations.
- Provide input and update information related to the project outcomes.
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities.
Educational Qualification, Experience, and Skills
- University Degree preferably in Social Science or Developmental Studies.
- At least 2 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software.
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software.
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling values and ethical standards.
- Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while considering special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources, and multiple reporting relationships.
- Plans, coordinates, and organizes workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines.
- Establishes, builds, and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients to facilitate the provision of support.
Knowledge Management and Learning:
- In-depth knowledge of MIS, M&E, and development issues.
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology: Good understanding of capacity assessment methodologies; excellent ability to identify significant capacity-building opportunities;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Remains calm, in control, and good-humored even under pressure.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Solicits feedback from staff about the impact of his/her own behavior.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff.
- Ability to lead the implementation of new systems (business side), and affect staff behavioral/ attitudinal change.
- Focuses on results for sponsors and donors.
How to Apply for PanAfrican Capital Holdings Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply