Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
We are currently looking for a talented person with a passion for the e-commerce space to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Intermediate
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Head, People Engagement
- The occupant of this role should have the capacity to drive the end-to-end human resources functions which include but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, performance management system (PMS), and training for the entire staff of the business.
- The job holder shall work hand-in-hand with the head of People Engagement to carry out annual and other periodic performance management-related activities like KPI contemplation, creation of performance agreement forms, monitoring, appraisal, reporting etc.
Expected Key Results
- Monitor performance
- Hiring and identifying candidates for roles requiring specific skills
- Measure performance against company’s defined competences.
- Compensation and Benefit
- Software Management
- Knowledge transfer
- Workforce Development
- Productivity Measurement.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Science and other related field.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of workforce planning, succession planning and strategic planning.
- Effectively communicating, both orally and written.
- Critical thinking to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to develop and use of work simplification methods and statistical procedures including software.
- Best practices relating to employee performance management
- Sound knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Experience and knowledge in Data Analytics and KPI development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fair knowledge of the workings of balanced scorecard model
- Proficiency level in the usage of Microsoft Office Suites eg, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Knowledge of human resources management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Customer Focus
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured, and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the e-commerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV (MS Doc) containing their LinkedIn address link to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
The application deadline is 25th July, 2023.