International Breweries Plc Recruitment | Brewing Instrument Technician Needed (Apply Now) – The application window is open to all interested candidates. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
International Breweries Plc are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Identification: 30045806
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- The key purpose of this role is to perform optimization /modifications of process control systems.
- Support the installations of process control systems.
- Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize brewing plant equipment and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment:
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Continuously improve (optimise) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate instruments
- Work in Teams: Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment and optimise plant and associated devices:
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Apply the VPO principles and practices:
- All work is carried out using the VPO principles.
Education and Experience:
- Candidates should possess minimum of an OND / HND / B.Sc / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or related courses
- 2 years experience in a related role
- Should have good verbal, sight and hearing abilities in order to be able to do the job as prescribed.
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.