NYSC Registration 2023 – National Youth Service Corps: All candidates who have seen their name on the matriculation list can now commence registration. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Requirements for Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
This is very important information:
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. They will use the Email address and password to login to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- For Foreign Trained Prospective Corps Members, Click here and read more on Foreign Trained requirements FOREIGN TRAINED MOBILIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped and handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay N2,786.24 (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N2,786.24 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers.
- South East – 08092142614
- South South – 08102790538
- North Central – 08092142661
- South West – 09038034460
- North West – 08092142616
- North East – 07018836388
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and print exclusion letter online
- Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during the online registration.