NCP Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | Apply Online via www.statehouse.gov.ng – Applications are invited from all interested persons. Here are all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Is National Council on Privatisation Application Form Out?
We are pleased to inform you that the National Council on Privatization Recruitment 2023 will soon commence. Are you a recent graduate looking for work? So here’s an opportunity for you. NCP Recruitment 2023 is currently underway. Details below.
Basic Qualifications for NCP Recruitment
The following are part of the National Council on Privatization Requirements:
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and passes in at least two (2) other subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sittings, including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects completed in one sitting or three (3) subjects completed in two sittings.
- Must be computer-literate and familiar with Microsoft Word.
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens, either by birth or by nationalization.
- All applicants must be in possession of a valid driver’s license, national identity card, or international passport.
Requirements for NCP Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for National Council on Privatisation (NCP) recruitment includes:
- Candidate applying for National Council on Privatisation jobs must be Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply for National Council on Privatisation Recruitment 2023
The application for National Council of Privatisation (NCP) is done either online or offline. To apply online, you first need to visit the recruitment portal www.statehouse.gov.ng, access the application form, upload required documents and submit.
Offline application includes visiting the office branch across any of the thirty (36) states of the federation to submit CV, cover letter and photocopies of academic credentials.
Not yet available as the application is yet to begin officially.