NBS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | How to Apply – Applications are invited from all interested persons. Here are all you need to know; the application criteria, closing date, and how to apply.
The National Bureau of Statistics, Nigeria will soon commence recruitment exercise and prospective applicants are to learn about the application process, requirements and other things.
National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment Requirements 2023
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NBS Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official NBS registration portal at www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application
NBS Recruitment Application Closing Date 2023
In order to avoid disqualification, applicants must submit their application on or before the deadline. The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) recruitment process will span six (6) weeks.