Who Can Apply for LAP 2023
Unemployed women and youth with a passion for agriculture who must:
- Possess a minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- Have a satisfactory physical/health condition.
- Be between the ages of 18-35 for males and 18-40 years for females.
How to Apply for Lagos State Agripreneurship Programme 2023/2024
- Qualified Applicants are required to visit the LAP APPLICATION PORTAL to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should follow the online instructions on filling the registration form and upload required documents (Applicant’s LASRRA Card and Academic Credentials)
- Applicants are advised to take pictures of the above mentioned documents and store on their Smart Phones, Tablets or Laptop / Desktop computers prior to accessing the registration portal. This is for the ease of uploading the documents on request.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all required details as failing to do so would render their application incomplete
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS to attempt online Aptitude Test on dates to be slated for each month.