Latest update about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023/2024 – Here are all you need to know; FFS recruitment job application form, recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng, requirements, closing date etc., and how to apply. See below for details.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
The Federal Fire Service recruitment for 2023 is commencing soon, in this article we have shared all the necessary information you should including the starting/closing date, vacant positions, requirements and how to successfully submit application.
So, if you have been aspiring to apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2023, here’s the chance, we recommend you carefully read through this article to get all the latest information.
The Federal Fire Service recruitment also referred to as FFS recruitment application form is accessible via the online recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Eligible States
Interested candidates from any of the states below who possess the requirements are eligible to apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Is FFS Recruitment Form Out?
FFS recruitment form 2023 is not yet out. Information reaching us is that the recruitment exercise for this year will soon commence.
Prospective applicants are hereby advice to keep close watch on the recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng or you can get a direct update from us by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
SEE ALSO – KPMG Recruitment Application Form Portal
When is FFS Recruitment 2023 Starting?
The Federal Fire Service recruitment will hold in 2023. The exact month and day is yet to be announced by the recruiting management of the Fire service.
For now, overlook any information that projecting the release of FFS recruitment form. It is also important you note that the Federal Fire Service recruitment application form is totally free
Although the Federal Fire Service recruitment form 2023 is not yet out, we recommend you learn about the requirements and how to apply as explained below so that once the exercise officially begins you won’t be fund wanting.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record
FFS Recruitment Portal www.fedfire.gov.ng
The official application portal for the Federal Fire Service recruitment is www.fedfire.gov.ng. This is where you can access the online application form. Outside this portal, refrain from any other imitating portal.
READ ALSO – NDLEA Recruitment Form
How to Apply
The application process for the FFS recruitment is quite simple especially as the application is done online. With a good device and internet connection you can apply for the recruitment even from the comfort of your home, following the steps below.
- The first step is to visit FFS website www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very careful with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.