How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2023/2024 | Application Form Portal: www.jobs.unicef.org – The application for UNICEF Recruitment Form is ongoing. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment
UNICEF is committed to inclusion and diversity within its workforce, and encourages qualified male and female candidates from all ethnic, religious, nationality including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organisation.
UNICEF General Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for UNICEF recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- An advanced degree in related fields is required
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How To Apply
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at jobs.unicef.org and search for jobs by Location, Contract type, Functional Area, or Position level
- Read the job description carefully
- Click on ‘Apply Now‘
- Provide your E-mail Address (If you have previously applied for a position with UNICEF, please use the same E-mail address as your previous application. This will assist them in processing your application as quickly as possible. You can update your E-mail address upon starting your application)
- Agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions‘
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted via E-mail
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment process is free.
- Please note that UNICEF does not accept unsolicited CVs for employment.