Register for N50, 000 Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme – The Federal Government recently announced the kickoff of the Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme (PCGS) to Nano Businesses across Nigeria as part of the Presidential Palliative Program.
Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme Shortlisted Candidates for N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira)
Note that the grant sum is N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) per beneficiary, and it is designed to reach one million nano businesses in the 774 local government areas. The Federal Government will collaborate with the State Governments, Honourable Ministers, NASME (Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises), Senators, and House of Representative Members, who will use the Federal Government’s selection criteria below to shortlist the beneficiaries from their constituents.
The target beneficiaries are 70% women and youth, 10% people with disabilities, and 5% senior citizens, while the remaining 15% is distributed to other demographics.
The Target Sectors for PCG Scheme
Below are the business that are eligible to apply to the scheme
- Traders: These include single retail marketers, corner shop owners, petty traders, market men and women in open markets
- Food Services: These include food and vegetable Vendors
- ICT: These include business centre operators, battery chargers, recharge card vendors, call centre agents
- Transportation: These include wheelbarrow pushers, independent dispatch riders
- Creatives: These include makeup artists, fashion designers, drycleaners.
- Artisans: These include vulcanizers, shoemakers, painters, repairers
Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Own a nano business.
- Operate a business with progressive economic potential, and desire to grow the business.
- Be willing to engage at least one additional staff member if turnover increases
- Be willing to provide proof of residential/business address in the Local Government Area
- Provide relevant personal and bank account information, including Bank Verification
- (BVN) for verification of identity
- Meet application submission deadline
How to Register for N50,000 Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme 2023
Interested and qualified persons should visit https://loan.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/auth/loan-register to apply.
Loan Application Steps
- Sign up with the your basic details
- Enter your business information with the necessary documentation
- Provide information about your business leadership (Directors)
- Provide information about what the loan will help your business with
For more information, visit https://loan.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng/
Application Closing Date: 31st December 2023.